PASUPATI ACRYLON LTD.
Target Price Rs. 60 Current Price Rs. 27.20 Upside: 121%
By virtue of its excellent product quality and diversified product range, Pasupati has entrenched itself in the global marketplace and our products mainly Fiber& Tow are being regularly exported to countries like China, South America, Israel, Bangladesh, Indonesia, MiddleEast, Turkey & Europe etc.
|MULTIBAGGER FOR 2018|
Acrylic Fibre Market: APEJ Expected to be the Most Lucrative:
urbanization and changing, lifestyle of consumer along within crease in house hold spending especially in domestic market is expected to drive the market growth in developing regions.
- Commands 40% Marketshare
- An anti-dumping investigation concerning imports of ‘AcrylicFibre’, originating in or exported from People’s Republic China, Belarus, Ukraine, EU, and Peru. Thecommerceministry’santi-dumping investigation are Directorate General of Anti-dumping and Allied Duties (DGAD)–prima facie has found “sufficient” evidence of dumping of acrylic fiber from these regions. OnceAnti dumping is imposed profits of Pasupati Acrylon will zoom with a possibility of 60 Cr PAT annually.
- No new capacities in Acrylic fiber industry added since 15years. Hence, balance tilting in favor of Sellers.
- Q3PAT ZOOMS 1583%, ie. 11.72 CR V/s 0.72LACS.
- We estimate EPS of Rs4, for the FY2018 and Target Price of Rs36-40
- We estimate of EPS Rs 7 (After Antidumping duty is imposed), and TP Rs 60.
Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/multibaggerspoint1
Follow us on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/multibaggerspoint
My descriptions, videos, presentations are only for educational and information purposes and under no circumstances should be used for making investment decisions. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information provided.
The stocks picks are based on my own research and personal views and sometimes are from newspapers, tv channel program, magazines, etc. No part of compensation is or will be directly or indirectly related to the views and recommendations of this research. I have not served as an officer director or employee of company and have not been engaged in market – making activity of the company covered in the research report.
Consult qualified financial advisor before making any investment decision.