CMP: 170.25 Target Price: 216.00 Upside:27%
Reasons to Invest:
- First of all, TAKE Solutions Ltd is engaged in computer programming, and consultancy and related activities. It provides a range of domain knowledge and technology-based solutions. In addition Take Solutions Ltd provides services specifically in approximately two business verticals: Life Sciences and Supply Chain Management.
- The Company works through 3 segments: E-Business Solutions, Software Services & Products, and Others. Its geographic segments include India, USA and Rest of the World.
- In last quarter, the Take Solutions Ltd announced the consolidation of its specialized Life Sciences brands Ecron Acunova (CRO with Clinical and BA/BE capabilities), Navitas (technology-led Life Sciences services provider across Clinical, Regulatory and Safety) and Intelent (Big Data Analytics expert) as Navitas Life Sciences, an end-to-end provider of transformative services offering a full-service coverage of the Pharma and Biotech R&D market. The success of this go to market strategy stands validated by the 17.96% yoy growth in Life Sciences revenue.
- It has emerged as a major player in life sciences. It wants to put the logistics business on the block and work towards building half-a-billion dollar life sciences company by 2021.
- A large part of the global pharma biotech market is in the US, Europe, and Japan, and 97% of TAKE Solutions‘ revenue comes from the US and Europe. It has grown very well in its existing markets and the management of the company is planning to enter into the Japanese market.
- The company is in the promising position to penetrate new markets and further capitalize on global opportunities. As it moves closer to achieving the growth target envisioned in transformation scale-up initiative. You might like this : Book Review: Brightest Investment Minds
- Furthermore, In the supply chain domain, it focuses on mobility and collaboration requirements of customers, including e-business solutions, and integrating their supply chains with that of their distributors, suppliers and contract manufacturers.
Finally, we come to valuations. Take Solutions Ltd has strong fundamentals and robust outlook. According to the management, the successful integration of the complimentary, niche capabilities of legacy brands as Navitas Life Sciences continues to register tremendously positive business impact as witnessed by consistently strong performances and prestigious industry recognition. Thus, it is expected that the stock will see a price target of Rs.216 in 8 to 10 months time frame on a current P/E of 14.89x and FY19 EPS of Rs.14.49. You may like this: Get your investment process back on track in a new financial year
Face Value: Rs. 1.00
52 Week High/Low: 183.90/118.20
M.Cap (Rs. in Cr.): 2268.36
EPS: Rs. 10.44
P/E Ratio (times): 16.31
P/B Ratio (times): 2.27
Dividend Yield (%): 0.35
Stock Exchange BSE
Our Blog website : http://multibaggerspoint.com/
Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/multibaggerspoint1
Follow us on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/multibaggerspoint
My descriptions, videos, presentations are only for educational and information purposes and under no circumstances should be used for making investment decisions. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information provided.
The stocks picks are based on my own research and personal views and sometimes are from newspapers, tv channel program, magazines, etc. No part of compensation is or will be directly or indirectly related to the views and recommendations of this research. I have not served as an officer director or employee of company and have not been engaged in market – making activity of the company covered in the research report. Consult qualified financial advisor before making any investment decision.