In this particular segment, I write the blog on market gossips for the week. Generally, I pick those stocks which are buzzing in the market for some news, orders, the result published, or for any other reason. So, here is the quick list of Stock Market Gossips for the week 23rd, 2018.
BUY | HOLD | SELL – What to do?
- Indiabulls Housing Finance shows signs of great strength. Something seems to be cooking. A hefty dividend and/or a bonus is a distinct possibility. Buy.
- UCO Bank looks weak on reports that CBI has filed a case against the former bank Chairman Arun Kaul relating to an alleged Rs.621 crore bank loan fraud case.
- Bajaj Electricals has received orders worth Rs.3578 crore for rural and urban electrification projects in U.P. A big positive. Buy.
- Sterlite Technologies plans to raise funds for expansion through additional securities. This move may trigger its share price.
- Global technology leader Infosys fell sharply as its results were below market expectations. Certain analysts, however, are still bullish on this counter. Buy.
- Lupin has received tentative USFDA approval for its generic AndroGel. A big positive. Buy.
- Hotel Leelaventure has defaulted in the payment of debenture interest of Rs.10.5 crore to LIC. considering that this is a turnaround case, investors with a risk appetite may enter at the current beaten down share price.
- Dabur India is being upgraded by rating agencies on the back of rising profitability and moreover, on forecasts of a normal monsoon. The stock may rise by 25% in 3 months. You may like this: Experts’ Advice For The Week Of 5 Feb To 9 Mar, 2018
- Fortis Heallthcare is in the limelight again now that a Chinese entity Fosun Healthcare has also jumped into the fray. If the war heats up, minor shareholders may stand to gain. Any takers?
- Future Enterprises has raised Rs.300 crore through NCDs on private placement basis to augment its working capital needs. Its business seems to be growing. A good long-term buy.
- Electrosteel Steels is finally in the Vedanta fold. It may be prudent to hold the stock for some time.
- Indian Hotels Company, which runs the famous Taj group of luxury hotels, has now forayed into Saudi Arabia. A good long-term buy.
- Blue Star has set a target of Rs.1700 crore from its room air conditioner business. A good buy.
- Tata Steel has raised $1.9 bn of loans to refinance the high cost debt of its Singapore units. The company recently reported its highest ever domestic EBITDA on the back of robust consumption. An excellent buy.
- Marico is now entering the fitness and wellness industry with big ticket investments. Buy.
- Schaeffler India, formerly Fag Bearings, reported excellent results. A good stock to buy.
- After approval by the Supreme Court, Reliance Communications will sell assets worth Rs.25000 crore to pay off its debts. It is doubtful what the residual reserves will be. Stay away.
- Indian Oil Corporation has bought Shells’ 17% stake in Mukhaizna oil field (Oman) for Rs.2137 crore. A big positive for IOC. Buy.
- The revision in natural gas price by the government may boost Oil and Natural Gas Corporation revenues by ~Rs.1500 crore. A positive for the company.
- Varun Beverages is setting up a greenfield product facility for Tropicana fruit juices and other products. A good long-term buy.
- There is speculation that Kotak Mahindra Bank may buy out or merge with Axis Bank. Even otherwise, it’s working has improved. A good buy.
- A continuous rise in crude oil prices can boost the share price of Selan Exploration Technology to Rs.300+ in the next few months. Buy immediately.
- A huge shortage and heavy demand is pushing the prices of Aluminium. Buy Hindalco Industries
- Vindhya Telelinks is the cheapest stock available in the infra space. It is expected to notch a consolidated EPS of Rs.88 in FY18 and Rs.96 in FY19 post expansion. The stock is poised to touch Rs.1500.
- Avonmore Capital Management Services is expected to notch an EPS of over Rs.12 in FY18. The stock is available cheap. You may like this: Book Review : Brightest Investment Minds
- Nandan Denim is on course to post an EPS of Rs.14 in FY18, Rs.18 in FY19 and Rs.23 in FY20. It recently expanded its capacity from 99 MMPA to 141 MMPA thereby making it the largest denim manufacturer in India and the 4th largest in the world. The stock may cross Rs.160.
- Premier Explosives issued a QIP (qualified institutional placement) at Rs.400 and Rs.410. Its marquee shareholders include HDFC Trustee, Sundaram Fund, L&T Mutual Fund, NRIs, Gandhi Securities, etc. The company is expected to notch an EPS of Rs.28 in FY19 and Rs.34 in FY20 post expansion. A good long-term buy.
- Crest Ventures, which operates under three verticals i.e. Real Estate, Financial Services and Investments/ Credit, is set to notch a consolidated EPS of Rs.38 in FY18. The stock has potential to touch Rs.300.
- Dolphin Offshore Enterprises is reportedly doing well and is expected to flare up further on the back of rising crude oil prices.
- Universal Cables, which holds a stake in Vindhya Telelinks and Birla Cable and has its own EPC business as well, is reportedly trading at 50% discount to its holding value. Buy for 50% returns.
- Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals has hit its 52-week high recently. Zuari Global, its holding company, can be accumulated since it is trading at 50% discount to its 52-week high.
- The Government of India is likely to buyback the Iran government’s (Naftiran Inter Trade Company Ltd) 25% stake held in Madras Fertilizers at a huge premium to the CMP. Buy for quick gains.
- An Ahmedabad-based analyst recommends Ausom Enterprise, Hilton Metal Forging, IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals and Super Crop Safe. From his last week’s recommendations, Archies shot up to Rs.46.45 from Rs.36.90 while Super Crop Safe shot up to Rs.36.25 from Rs.32.80 in just 1 week! From his past recommendations, Sadhna Nitrochem appreciated 349% from Rs.59.85 in May 2017 to Rs.269; Soril Infra Resources appreciated 146% from Rs.141.20 in May 2017 to Rs.346.85; and Royal Orchid Hotels appreciated 106% from Rs.115.85 in April 2017 to Rs.239 last week.
Our Blog website: http://multibaggerspoint.com/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/multibaggerspoint1
Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/multibaggerspoint
My descriptions, videos, presentations are only for educational and information purposes and under no circumstances should be used for making investment decisions. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information provided.
The stocks picks are based on my own research and personal views and sometimes are from newspapers, tv channel program, magazines, etc. In addition, No part of compensation is or will be directly or indirectly related to the views and recommendations of this research. I have not served as an officer director or employee of the company and have not been engaged in the market – making the activity of the company covered in the research report. Hence Consult qualified financial advisor before making any investment decision.