In this particular segment, I write the blog on market gossips for the week. Generally, I pick those stocks which are buzzing in the market for some news, orders, the result published, or for any other reason. So, here is the quick list of Stock Market Gossips for the week of 2 April to 8 April 2018.
BUY | HOLD | SELL – What to do?
- Kalpataru Power Transmission, a leading EPC company, has secured new orders worth Rs.901 crore. Its total outstanding orders stand at ~Rs.9350 crore. It may be a good time to accumulate.
- Crude oil prices are on the rise. It may be prudent to buy Selan Exploration Technology since it sells its products to the Government of India at international prices.
- Mylan and Biocon have received approvals for their Semglee Biosimilar Insulin Glargine. This can push up its share Buy. You may like this: Firstsource Solutions Ltd. – A Hidden Gem
- JSW Steel is exploring all routes to acquire debt-ridden Essar Steel. It will be a big positive for the company if it succeeds to do so. Add.
- UKMHRA has issued 7 observations against Indoco Remedies. Stay away until these issues are resolved.
- Sharda Cropchem has witnessed a big surge in volumes. Its current working is expected to improve considerably. Accumulate.
- Bandhan Bank was listed at a hefty premium to its issue price. Although the stock is good, it may react a little. Exit now and enter later.
- M. Forgings seems to defy the market fall. The rising volumes witnessed at this counter suggest a buy.
- Punj Lloyd has obtained a Rs.505 crore highway contract in Odisha. The bulging order book may help the company to come out of the woods soon. Buy at the current beaten down share price.
- Videocon Industries has exited its insurance business. The funds will be used to meet its working capital requirements while additional assets will be disposed to repay debts. The stock may recover slowly. Buy.
- Tata Motors has hiked its vehicle prices to offset the rise in the input cost. A positive for the company.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals, an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer, has obtained an EPC order for a 75 MW solar photovoltaic plant. A positive for the company.
- JMC Projects (India) has secured new orders of Rs.634 crore. Its order book position has crossed Rs.3300 crore. Its Q3 PAT was up 30% YoY. Its current share price merits a buy.
- Glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare plans to sell its Indian unit stake for ~$3 bn to fund the Novartis JV buyout. Buy this stock for 20% returns. You may like this: 3 Stocks For Bottom Fishing | Gain Up To 178%
- Engineering major, Larsen & Toubro, has obtained orders worth Rs.4353 crore for its power, transmission and distribution business. A good buy.
- The government has infused Rs.4132 crore capital in Indian Overseas Bank in order to make it financially stronger. A good buy at the current beaten down share price.
- Germany based luxury car maker BMW has commenced production of X3 in India. Force Motors will be a big beneficiary. Buy.
- National Aluminium Company (NALCO) is reportedly doing well and is expected to report bumper results in Q4. The stock is available at a 30% discount to its 52-week high and can be bought for good appreciation in the shortterm.
- Lupin has launched its Carbidopa tablet in USA for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. A big positive for the company.
- Rural Electrification Corporation, a high dividend yield stock, intends to raise Rs.60000 crore via FCCBs (foreign currency convertible bonds), ECBs (external commercial borrowings), Masala Bonds and Capital Gains Exemption Bonds to fund its expansion plans. A safe investment bet.
- Very few stocks could withstand the fall in the current markets. Britannia Industries plans to launch a few products. Accumulate in small lots.
- In spite of reporting good numbers, Ganesh Housing Corporation has fallen sharply due to the weak market sentiment. A good stock to accumulate in times of turmoil. You may like this: Experts’ Advice For The Week Of 26 March To 30 March, 2018
- CESC has received the NCLT nod for its demerger. Watch out for STEL Holdings as it owns shares of Spencer’s Retail, which is expected to list in a few weeks. Buy for a quick 50% rise.
- Britannia Industries is trading near its 52-week high of Rs.5000 whereas Bombay Burmah Trading Corp (BBTC), its holding company, is 35% below its 52-week high of Rs.1820. A safe bet in these volatile times.
- An Ahmedabad-based analyst recommends ABC India, Gujarat Themis Biosyn, Kamadgiri Fashion, Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers, Pix Transmissions and Premier Polyfilm.
- Graphite Electrode prices have soared to $14000/tonne. HEG and Graphite India can be bought as they are likely to report robust results in the coming quarter.
Our Blog website: http://multibaggerspoint.com/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/multibaggerspoint1
Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/multibaggerspoint
My descriptions, videos, presentations are only for educational and information purposes and under no circumstances should be used for making investment decisions. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information provided.
The stocks picks are based on my own research and personal views and sometimes are from newspapers, tv channel program, magazines, etc. In addition, No part of compensation is or will be directly or indirectly related to the views and recommendations of this research. I have not served as an officer director or employee of the company and have not been engaged in the market – making the activity of the company covered in the research report. Hence Consult qualified financial advisor before making any investment decision.