In this particular segment, I write the blog on market gossips for the week. Generally, I pick those stocks which are buzzing in the market for some news, orders, the result published, or for any other reason. So, here is the quick list of Gossips of the market for the week of 26 March to 30 March 2018.
BUY | HOLD | SELL – What to do?
- Reliance Communications has received a nod from its bondholders to allow it to sell certain assets in order to bring down debts. This move should give a moral support to its rock-bottom share price. Hold for some time.
- China’s restriction on graphite and news of a buyback makes HEG a value investment for the medium-term. Buy.
- Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri is not embroiled in any financial scams. It is, therefore, natural that investors shift their focus to this company. A good time to buy this underpriced share.
- Fortis Healthcare seems to be in deep trouble as three more Board members have resigned. Stay away.
- Infosys has made a follow-up investment of Rs.15 lakh in Waterline Data Science – a data discovery and data governance software company. Hold for the long-term. You may like this : Get your investment process back on track in a new financial year
- Simbhaoli Sugars is unable to repay Rs.158 crore borrowed from a co-operative bank. Even otherwise, sugar stocks are softening down. Stay away.
- IRB Infrastructure Developers has once again been chosen as a preferred builder for a Rs.3400 crore project. A good buy.
- Ultratech Cement may soon take over Binani Cement as the lenders to the latter also favor this move. Another feather in its cap. Buy.
- An Ahmedabad-based analyst recommends Gujarat Themis Biosyn, Lambodhara Textiles and Premier Polyfilm.
- The latest grey market premium for the IPO of Bandhan Bank has shot up to Rs.24-27 from Rs.16-18 last week.
- Ashoka Buildcon has again emerged as the lowest bidder for some road projects. A good time to accumulate.
- NBCC (India) is now entering the road building process. A big positive for this mini-Navratna company.
- Hindustan Construction Company seems to be in trouble. The Lavasa Corporation unit is nearly bankrupt. It may be prudent to stay away from this counter until the dust settles.
- Lupin has received USFDA approval for its Desoximetasone Topical Spray – a generic drug for the treatment of plaque psoriasis. A long-term positive for the company.
- Shilpa Medicare is on the rise as USFDA has issued an Establishment Inspection Report for its formulations manufacturing facility. Investors willing to take a small risk may enter.
- Uttam Galva Steels has offered to settle its Rs.5654 crore debt at flat 51%. If it is acceptable to the creditors, the insolvency proceedings may halt and this may lead to a rise in its share price.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries has received USFDA approval for a moderate to severe plaque psoriasis treatment drug – ILUMYA. A very big positive.
- Max Financial Services plans to borrow up to Rs.5000 crore in one or more tranches to enhance its lending capabilities.
- The Board of TRF has approved the proposal of sale/divestment of its entire stake in its step-down subsidiary – York Transport Equipment (Asia) Pte, Singapore. This should be a positive for this small-cap company with a small equity of just Rs.11 crore.
- Borosil Glass Works may consider 100% acquisition of two existing closely held unlisted domestic public limited companies. It seems like positive news. You might like this : Book Review: Brightest Investment Minds
- JBF Industries is continuously falling. The company was in the dumps for many years. After restarting its operations and getting relisted, it seems to be in a financial mess again. Stay away.
- Suven Life Sciences has secured product patents in Norway, South Korea, and Singapore. Its Q3 profits also recorded around 42% growth. A value buy.
- Cipla has stated that the observations received from USFDA are not serious in nature and does not warrant a sell. Stay invested.
- P C Jewellers is underperforming on rumors that its promoters have parked their funds with Vakrangee. But this news should not deter its share price. Investors with a risk appetite may enter.
- Force Motors will soon make engines for Rolls Royce’s power generation engines at its Pune plant, which will boost its revenues by Rs.1000 crore. The confidence of the German automobile giant proves that Force Motors is a must buy.
If you like this blog, then you can read our previous gossip blog here: Click here.
Our Blog website: http://multibaggerspoint.com/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/multibaggerspoint1
Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/multibaggerspoint
My descriptions, videos, presentations are only for educational and information purposes and under no circumstances should be used for making investment decisions. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information provided.
The stocks picks are based on my own research and personal views and sometimes are from newspapers, tv channel program, magazines, etc. In addition, No part of compensation is or will be directly or indirectly related to the views and recommendations of this research. I have not served as an officer director or employee of the company and have not been engaged in the market – making the activity of the company covered in the research report. Hence Consult qualified financial advisor before making any investment decision.